Amsec B1500 Floor Safe w/ 0.8 Cubic Feet with B Rated Door
Super Brute Floor Safes Features:
Door jamb designed with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack
B+ rate door 3/4" solid steel plate door and B rate body*
Large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky objects
One sliding shelf with double wide model 3700
Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
Flush cover plate.
Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive robotically welded design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
|Door Thickness (Inches)||unknown|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||12 3⁄4 x 14 1⁄8 x 11 3⁄4 (Clear Door 10 3⁄4 x 11 1⁄8)|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||12 1⁄4 x 13 1⁄4 x 8 3⁄4|
|Capacity||0.8 Cubic Feet|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||No|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|