Amsec WFS149 Deep Wall/UL Rated 1 Hr Fire Safe with Dual Key/Combo Lock
Amsec wall safes are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables. Each wall safe is also designed for easy installation between 16″ o/c wall studs. Pre-drilled anchor holes and a built-in flange eliminates unnecessary re-plastering.
Opening the safe the first time requires both the key and combination, but the lock system can be kept "on combo", if you don't turn the dial, you can open and close the safe with the key alone
Please note the depth on this safe before purchasing. Call us if you have questions.
- Dual lock - combination dial and key both required
- Lock system can be kept "on combo" where key only is required
- 1 hour fire rating, insuring the inside temperature never exceeded 350deg (paper chars at 405 deg)*
- Extra deep interior, with a convenient pull-out tray.
- electronic lock or use key to open safe.
- To fight against pry-attacks, each model is equipped with side locking bolt work mechanism incorporating a large 1 1/8 inch rectangular steel locking bolt.
- Two 1 1/8 in rectangular steel deadbolts, preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- 5/8 in thick door with attractive Black Granite finish.
- Comes with installation instructions.
|Door Thickness (Inches)||0.5|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||19 1/2 x 14 x 15 3/8|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||15 1/4 x 9 3/4 x 9 7/8|
|Capacity||0.85 cubic feet|
|Lock Type||Dual Key and Combo (Dial) Lock|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock Security Rating||Group II|
|Fire Rating Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Fire Rating Interior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||350|
|Fire Rated Time||1 Hour|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|