MBF3820E Mesa Burglary/Fire/Impact Safe
MESA's MBF Series Burglary and Fire Safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. The MBF Series safes are designed to protect all your valuable possessions against both theft and any fire emergency.
The burglary features of the safe includes an all-steel construction, battery-operated electronic lock, massive one-inch diameter live locking bolts and heavy-duty hinges. The all-steel construction ensures durability, strength and lifelong use that can withstand heavy physical attacks from burglars. The battery-operated electronic lock is protected by a drill resistant hard-plate and a keypad lockout feature. The keypad lockout penalty feature will initiate once multiple combinations have been entered incorrectly. This prevents the unauthorized user from attempting to enter more combinations. The massive diameter live-locking bolts drive into the steel body of the safe and the heavy-duty hinges prevent any thief from prying the safe open.
The fire-resistant safe features include a two-hour fire rating that is tested in temperatures of up to 1830 ° Fahrenheit. This ensures that the contents of the safe remain at room temperature and stays intact all while withstanding extremely high temperatures of heat. The fireproof safes are especially designed for those that live in areas where wildfires are likely to happen or in hot climate areas.
With both combined features you are able to protect, secure and store all valuables such as important documents, passports, cash, birth certificates, jewelry, deeds, receipts and other irreplaceable records. Save yourself the hassle of losing your important paperwork when the unexpected happens.
Please note in some lighting conditions, the grey in the hammered grey color can really make the safe look more grey than black
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830F
- Impact rating, immediately after the heating test the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Manager function allows you to add or remove users
- Pre-drilled access hole for dehumidifiers
- Lock protected by drill resistant hardplate
- High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- Massive 1 inch diameter live locking bolts
- Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced attempt
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar
|Door Thickness (Inches)||unknown|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||40 x 22 x 22|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||36 1/2 x 19 x 16|
|Capacity||6.40 cubic feet|
|Burglary Rating Authority||Manufacturer|
|Lock Type||Electronic (Digital) Lock|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock Security Rating||Type I|
|Fire Rating Authority||MFG - Manufacturer|
|Fire Rated Temperature||1830|
|Fire Rating Exterior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||1832|
|Fire Rating Interior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||350|
|Fire Rated Time||2 Hours|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|
|Impact Rated Authority||Manufacturer|
|Impact Rating||30 Feet|